[Kolab-devel] List of issues for Kolab Server 2.2.3

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Nov 16 16:53:06 CET 2009

* Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> [20091115 23:04]:
> Am Dienstag 20 Oktober 2009 17:34:01 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> > Here is a preliminary list of issues we want to address in Kolab
> > Server 2.2.3, we aim to make the release in December:
>
> For the recent cvs commits that made, I want to update the release-notes file.
> But the file contains (including line numbers)
>    9 Changes between 2.2.3 and 2.???:
>  130 Changes between 2.2.2 and 2.2.3:
>
> But 2.2.3 is not yet released.  Is line 9. correct?

It is correct:

2.2.2 -> 2.2.3 is what has been done in kolab_2_2_branch
2.2.3 -> 2.??? is what has been done in HEAD, but not in kolab_2_2_branch

> I need to add issue3401 and issue3428 for the kolab-webadmin module.  Can you
> add this information?
> https://issues.kolab.org/issue3401
> https://issues.kolab.org/issue3428

I already wrote in one of these issues that you forgot to update the
release notes. Sorry, I did not see your mail before now.

As your change should be done in HEAD and kolab_2_2_branch, the
issue should be mentioned in the 2.2.2 -> 2.2.3 part in both
branches.

We really should create a contributors guide.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998