[Kolab-devel] thomas: server/php-kolab/Kolab_Filter issue3192.patch, NONE, 1.1 issue3441.patch, NONE, 1.1 ChangeLog, 1.28, 1.29 Kolab_Filter.spec, 1.18, 1.19 Makefile, 1.7, 1.8

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Mar 4 10:09:41 CET 2009

* Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> [20090303 23:14]:
> Op dinsdag 03 maart 2009 17:25:09 schreef cvs at kolab.org:
> >        * issue3192.patch, issue3441.patch, Kolab_Filter.spec, Makefile: Add
> > +       patches for kolab/issue3192 (Forwarding an invitation with Outlook
> > +       failed) and kolab/issue3441 (Resources with policy "always accept"
> >  +      do not work if domain != kolabhost) and bump release number.
>
> I hope you don't mind if I ask:

Of course not :)

> - will those patches be available via the packages kolab-filter [1] and kolab-
> freebusy [2] on pear.horde.org?  If so, when will they be available?

Gunnar is quite busy at the moment, but I expect those patches to go
upstream in the preparations for 2.2.1 final (together with unit
tests).

> Why are the patches applied against the rpms, and not upstream (no offence,
> just curious)?

Some moments ago we were upstream, but as this has changed I do not
have commit access[1] to their repositories. So the only chance to
get in changes fast is to use patches. These patches are not applied
against the RPM, but against the included unmodified upstream
tarball, so you might be able integrate them in your RPMs, too.

Thomas

[1] I haven't tried to get commit access as they are currently
moving from CVS to git including at least two important branches in
each SCM that have to be kept in sync. I'll wait until things settle
down before trying.

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998