[Kolab-devel] Adding features to kolab2.schema

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Mar 2 10:51:50 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, 1. März 2009 22:26:00 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:

Hi,

> If it would behave a little bit more like
> Turba from Horde does it would be easy for a sys-admin to define the
> attributes he actually wants to support. So the web admin would only
> display these.

Actually my vision for the future (Kolab 3.x) is that the domain maintainer
can define a "template user" for each domain. This templates is then defines
preselected values and also (implicitly?) defines which attributes are
actually made available in the web admin GUI.

The later shall be a subset of those attributes which are available as defined
by the schema and the access control lists.

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126