[Kolab-devel] [issue3702] Strange things happens with the new dbus.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jun 16 12:04:28 CEST 2009

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

observed with enterprise4 windows 20090605.977848

I observered some strange effects while using e4 with dbus4win-src.
I haven't found a way to reproduce it, yet.
While using two kontacts on one machine I found:
* One time I created a new appointment and two appointments were entered into
the calendar.
* After closing one kontact user and syncing the other user's account the
calendar mails got doubled.
* After closing one kontact user and restarting the kontact of the other user,
the mail component shows wrong mail counts in the inbox and clicking on the
inbox shows no mail in the mail view.

I will continue to test.

assignedto: ludwig
messages: 20614
nosy: allen, bh, ludwig
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Strange things happens with the new dbus.
topic: kde client, kowi