[Kolab-devel] annotations patch in c-client what is the status?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jun 4 22:26:27 CEST 2009

On Thursday 04 June 2009 21:27:40 Richard Bos wrote:

Hi Richard,

>  If so, is the kolab project (actually
> the companies behind the project) willing to provide funding for the
> c-client library?

I see no point in helping panda in any way beyond providing patches. They seem
to try to blackmail their users. IMHO a very bad strategy I am not going to
suppport. The dynamics in the c-client library was simply not there during the
last years.

I popose to make another fork of the original c-client library and maintain it
within kolab.org publically.

In the long run the c-client library will not survive anyway.

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126