[Kolab-devel] Issue tracker roundup before upgrade (next week)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 23 18:06:18 CEST 2009

Just to let you know:
In the last weeks the issue tracker roundup has shown more hickups than usual.
We plan to upgrade it  during next week, Thomas (Arendsen Hein) will do it. :)
Sorry for the inconveniences!

The current slowness is extraordinary, the server process seems to hang now
occasionally, which it only did once or month or so. So we are going to
upgrade roundup to 1.4.8 or 1.4.9 and move it onto postgresql.
We have already done a test migration, so there are no major technical
obstacles.

Best,
Bernhard