[Kolab-devel] [issue3770] Kontact -> Events time zone settings disfunctional

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 21 12:46:55 CEST 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Split out from kolab/issue3493 (kontact creates events with the wrong time):

It is okay if Kontact takes the KDE time zone settings I think.

msg20958
Author: allen
Date: 2009-07-17.21:39:29
in msg 20605, Ludwig wrote:
" 1. A opens his calendar configuration dialog.
  2. A selects time&date and enters the time zone "Central European Standard
Time".
  3. A closes and restarts kontact and looks at the same configuration dialog.
  => No timezone is set.
This is also a problem."

Please note that KOrganizer will no longer be able to have a timezone setting
different from the system timezone.  I will work on removing the timezone
setting from the configuration dialog.

assignedto: allen
messages: 20981
nosy: allen, bernhard, bh, ludwig, thomas, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Kontact -> Events time zone settings disfunctional
topic: enterprise4, kowi