[Kolab-devel] Kolab connector for Mac OS

Tyrell Berry tyrell.berry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:53:32 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm new to this mailing list, so please excuse me if I'm posting to the
wrong mailing list.

A few months back I asked in IRC if there was anyone working on a Kolab
connector for the native mac OS clients.   At that time, it was indicated
that there is no development in that direction, as mac users are
generally content with Kontact.

With all of that said, (Unless I am mistaken) Kontact isn't really an option
for me.   My ultimate goal is to have my iPhone's address book (And all of
it's custom fields) synced with my 2 linux machines.   To do that, I
envision using my mac to sync with my iPhone (And later with MobileMe), then
sync the mac with Kolab.

Now that my intentions are identified, I am seeking any available solution.
However, based on my research, none exists to date.   Therefore, I am
considering using Apple Sync Services to sync with Kolab.

Now for my question:  Is there any such project in process that I can assist
with?  Has there been any project in the past that I could continue?  Is
there another option that I have thus far been oblivious to?  Any
suggestions will be greatly appriciated.

--
Tyrell Berry