[Kolab-devel] Adjustment of message-size-limit should be in admin-interface

Del delonly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:45:32 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 01 July 2009 09:21:46 am Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009 23:56:26 schrieb Del:
> > I assume the default 20MB is typically a setting many would like to be
> > able to change at will. As such it is important to include it in the
> > administrative web-interface.
>
> It is the first request for it. :)
> Also I believe it is only done once and not changed very often.
> You could create an issue for the wish, if you like and we see if more
> people think this is a must have.

Actually, you changed it from Postfix's 10MB default to Kolab's 20MB default.
Google changed it to 25MB for gmail yesterday. I agree that it is probably set
once and not changed very often, which probably applies to most settings in
the admin interface. Hence, I followed your suggestion and opened a wish,
issue #3723 :)