[Kolab-devel] [issue3364] manpages for kolabfilter and kolabmailboxfilter

Mathieu Parent kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jan 21 21:08:12 CET 2009

New submission from Mathieu Parent <mathieuparent at users.sourceforge.net>:

Hi,

As required by Debian policy, I have created manpages for kolabfilter and
kolabmailboxfilter. To share with other distributions, I should probably be
commited in horde CVS.

The manpage can be created with :
pod2man Kolab_Filter-0.1.3/man1/kolabfilter.pod > ./kolabfilter.1

And viewed with:
man ./kolabfilter.1

A symlink should be created for kolabmailboxfilter:
ln -s kolabfilter.1 ./kolabmailboxfilter.1

assignedto: wrobel
files: 70-manpages.diff
messages: 18318
nosy: bernhard, mathieu.parent, thomas, wrobel
priority: feature
status: unread
title: manpages for kolabfilter and kolabmailboxfilter
topic: docs, filter
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3364>