[Kolab-devel] no Kolab Server 2.2.1-rc1 today

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Feb 27 15:36:34 CET 2009

Hi!

We hoped to have 2.2.1-rc1 ready this month and we already had very
promising internal candidates for rc1, but in the final tests some
regressions and even a new security problem showed up.

Therefore we decided to postpone rc1 to fix the most important
issues and hope we can release it during the next week.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998