[Kolab-devel] [issue3421] Locales with UTF8 support needed for web client to work properly

Sascha Wilde kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Feb 19 18:47:13 CET 2009

New submission from Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de>:

As the subject says:
when using the web client utf8 locales must be installed and
configured at the Kolab Server system.

More precisely this was observed with the dimp frontend in german
language where a invitation mail was not displayed unless the
de_DE.UTF-8 locale was properly set up.  (de_DE and de_DE at euro _were_
already in place!)

I doubt that the web client should depend on the host configuration in
such a way.  (I'm well aware that other parts of the server have
similar problems, though.)

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 18661
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, till, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Locales with UTF8 support needed for web client to work properly
topic: web client