[Kolab-devel] Amavisd configuration error?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Thu Feb 19 11:04:45 CET 2009

Alain Spineux wrote:

. . .

>> The solution is to modify /kolab/etc/kolab/template/amavisd.conf.template
>> changing $virus_admin to the same value I put in distribution list.
>
> This is unclear ! Con you give an sample ?

Please have a look to my other replay to Bernard.

> Isn't it related to https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1863 ?

I'm not sure, but perhaps. Virusalert is not defined as an alias, is it?
Is it possible that distribution list are also not checked when notification is sent to port 10026?

Here is the postfix log.

The first two messages are from amavisd to notify administrator via virusalert distribution
list. This bounces.

Feb 13 09:34:33 dafnen <info> postfix/qmgr[642]: CFDFD107CF: from=<virusalert at gelpi.it>,
size=4580, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

Feb 13 09:34:34 dafnen <info> postfix/pipe[11931]: CFDFD107CF: to=<virusalert at gelpi.it>,
relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0.91, delays=0.02/0.01/0/0.88, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced
(service unavailable. Command  output: Failed to set recipient: Mailbox unknown.  Either there
is no mailbox associated with this name or you do not have authorization to see it. 5.1.1 User
unknown, code=550, original code 550)

The following two are the notification to the final user destination mailbox. As you can see
here it works.

Feb 13 09:34:33 dafnen <info> postfix/qmgr[642]: E30A610865: from=<virusalert at gelpi.it>,
size=1136, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

Feb 13 09:34:34 dafnen <info> postfix/pipe[11934]: E30A610865: to=<agint at gelpi.it>,
relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0.36, delays=0.01/0.01/0/0.34, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered
via kolabmailboxfilter service)

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,