[Kolab-devel] kolab on openSUSE natively is a little bit back

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sun Feb 15 11:53:20 CET 2009

Op zaterdag 14 februari 2009 21:07:46 schreef Richard Bos:
> The packages are available for openSUSE_10.3, 11.0 and 11.1.  I have tested
> the packages only on 11.1.  So far the rpms install nicely, and I have the
> web interface up and running.  However, configured users are not created in
> the directory /var/spool/imap  This is to be investigated why this happens.
>  A message in /var/log/messages might give clue:
> DBERROR db4: /var/lib/imap/mailboxes.db: unexpected file type or format

I tackled this one.  I had been running cyrus before I bootstrapped kolab, as
the default cyrus is configured to use db4 and kolab is using berkely the
database formats collides.  I removed all the files /var/lib/imap and after
that the users are created.  Details can be mentioned in the wiki page, up to
the next challenge. Which seems to be something with clamav....

--
Richard