[Kolab-devel] Failing php tests for kolab

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Feb 9 17:37:33 CET 2009

Quoting Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:

> Hi,
>
> I just ran tests that come with the kolab pear packages and some tests are
> failing.  Hence I have some questions related to this.  Please find the
> failing tests in the attachment.  This is btw on native openSUSE_11.1
>
> Tests seem to fail because the file Horde/Kolab/Test.php is not present;
> What module provides the file Horde/Kolab/Test.php?

That file has been removed. I think some of the tests need to be fixed
upstream. I hope to be able to look at that soon.

> A test complains that the class Horde_Kolab_IMAP is not present;
> What module provides the class Horde_Kolab_IMAP?
>
> A test complains that the class Horde_Kolab_Server is not present;
> What module provides the class Horde_Kolab_Server?
>  Is this package http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=Horde_Kolab_Server
> required?  The same question for Horde_Kolab_Format  (those 2
> packages seem to
> he superseeded by just kolab_format and kolab_server, hence my question about
> the ones prefixed with Horde_*).

The Horde_Kolab_* packages are indeed deprecated. Only the Kolab_*
ones are relevant.

> A test fails because due to the method Horde_Kolab_Server_test::unbind;
> What module provides the method Horde_Kolab_Server_test::unbind
>
> What about the module Kolab
> http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=Kolab
> Is this needed as well (long time not updated)?

It is only needed within the webclient for backwards compatibility.
Otherwise it is deprecated and will get removed within Horde 4.

> Besides the questions above, there are some test failing although packaging
> wise everything seems okay.  Please have a look at the results file.
>
> Looking forward to your reply(ies).
>

> --
> Richard

Cheers,