[Kolab-devel] kolab_bootstrap fails on a fresh installed system

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed Dec 30 20:38:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Op dinsdag 29 december 2009 13:03:45 schreef Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> > Something else that happens during bootstrap is this:
> > Enter fully qualified hostname of slave kolab server e.g.
> > thishost.domain.tld  (empty when done):
> > prepare LDAP database...
> > Use of uninitialized value $Kolab::config{"is_master"} in string eq at
> > /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10.0/Kolab/Conf.pm line 470, <GEN5> line 16.
> >
> > This did not happen before. Can this be fixed?
>
> Might be a similar new change. Maybe you can look at the recent
> changes on the kolab-commits list?

It has been fixed.  I just committed the change to cvs, I think that the
change is obvious.  I also added some lines to prevent warnings like:
creating backup of CA data
mv: cannot stat `*.pem': No such file or directory

While investigating this issue, I came acros some dangerous code in
kolab_bootstrap.  I made an issue for it:
https://issues.kolab.org/issue4009
I gave it a priority bug, but perhaps urgent is better?

--
Richard