[Kolab-devel] Kontact for Windows - new Beta?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Dec 15 10:17:11 CET 2009

Quoting Thomas Reitelbach <tr at erdfunkstelle.de>:

> Am Montag, 7. Dezember 2009 21:08:49 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach:
>> Hello developers list,
>>
>> I regularly visit the beta-page for kontact for windows, hoping that there
>> will be an updated beta package for download available.
>> The last beta (2009-06) I tested had a bug that was critical to me
>>  (timezone handling in the calendar) and since june I hope to get a new
>>  beta for testing.
>>
>> Would it be possible to create a new beta for download?
>> Or are there instructions for building kontact for windows myself? I
>>  already managed to build regular KDE packages for windows, but didn't try
>>  kdepim yet.
>>
>> Any help would be very appreciated :-)
>> I'm willing to debug and fill bug reports where I'm able to!
>
> Hi Kolab-Developers,
>
> as I did not get a reply I guess this is the wrong list for such questions.
> Can you tell me where I can ask this question instead? I'm sorry to
> bother you
> again.

This is the right list. That has been no response so far might have
many different reasons though. I would assume that there is no fixed
schedule yet. But I added Bernhard and Till on cc. They might have an
idea.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Cheers
> Thomas

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg