[Kolab-devel] [issue3993] Show if "vacation" in the general sieve script is active

Bernhard Reiter issues at kolab.org
Thu Dec 10 12:03:16 CET 2009

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

I've figured that it would be cool if the vacation warning would also
show up, if my general sieve script just containts the sieve
function "vacation". Of course the dialog should be different and explain to me
that it is a general sieve script and possibly offer to jump in the sieve
upload/download functionality.

I believe this would be a cool feature for E5 Kmail.
Ludwig, can you create an upstream issue report for this, if there is none?
(bugs.kde.org)

assignedto: ludwig
keyword: enterprise5, kde client
messages: 22778
nosy: allen, bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Show if "vacation" in the general sieve script is active