[Kolab-devel] Introduction

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Thu Aug 13 13:00:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

My name is Christopher Bertels and I would like to introduce myself to you
all.
I'll be working at Intevation GmbH in Osnabrück for the upcoming two months,
approx. up to October 15th, as an intern. The goal of my work will be to
package Kontact enterprise edition for Ubuntu/Kubuntu.

A little information about myself:
I'm 22 years old and a bachelor student at University of Osnabrück, Germany,
currently in my fourth semester. I study Computer Science and Philosophy.
Finding myself fascinated by Free Software and its principles, I applied for
an internship at Intevation GmbH and that's how I got here. :)
I've been using Ubuntu for about 4 years now, just recently switching to
Debian as my main Linux distribution.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me at this email
address.

Greetings,
Christopher Bertels.

PS: I'm still new to the Debian package management system, but am willing to
learn. Hopefully, I can make a small contribution with my work.

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/