[Kolab-devel] Kolab_Freebusy pear problem

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed Apr 29 23:16:35 CEST 2009

Op woensdag 29 april 2009 15:49:06 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > I'm using opensuse native kolab which has Kolab_Server 0.5.0 and
> > Kolab_FreeBusy 1.5.0 from pear.horde.org
>
> My release was not quite clean and I should take into account that
> there is not only Kolab/OpenPKG :) - which is usually very important
> to me so I'm really sorry I messed this up.
>
> Your Kolab_Server-0.5.0 needs this additional patch:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/php-kolab/Kolab_Server/Ko
>lab_Server-0.5.0_p1.patch?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Thanks Gunnar.  I have added the patch to the package in the build service.
To Alar: the new package will be available soon, with the patch included :)

> I will have to add a few additional test targets in my Makefiles for
> the next upstream releases.

@Gunnar: is it possible to include a test or tests to uses methods from the
php-dba package?  In our opensuse setup freebusy did not work, because the
php-dba package was missing.  It was difficult to trace why the freebusy did
not work, until Alar mentioned that the php-dba package was missing.  After
adding the package to the installation freebusy is now working fine!  Hence it
test to verify that php-dba is installed is useful.

--
Richard