[Kolab-devel] TODO list for Kolab Server 2.2.2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Apr 24 16:07:53 CEST 2009

Hi!

I've marked all issues that have to be fixed for Kolab Server 2.2.2
as critical:

Gunnar:
    kolab/issue3568 (umlauts broken in automatically accepted events)
    kolab/issue3521 (kolabmailboxfilter does not accept mail for
                     user+extension at example.com)

Thomas:
    kolab/issue3513 (Clamav - new upstream version 0.95.1)
    kolab/issue3549 (append_dot_mydomain allows circumventing
                     kolabfilter-verify-from-header)

I think I can be easily convinced to include further fixes if the
needed changes are small and indisputable.

2.2.2 should be published soon, probably in the first half of May.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998