[Kolab-devel] LDAP attribute kolabHomeServerOnly

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Apr 16 14:15:50 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas!

Guess I'm somewhat slow in reviewing code these times as these are
changes from February:

http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-commits/2009q1/009163.html
http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-commits/2009q1/009165.html

Can you explain in more detail why this LDAP schema change was
necessary and what the functionality is about? My gut feeling would be
that a new LDAP attribute might be too much and I feel we already
packed too many such attributes in our schema. So I felt the need to
understand this change.

I probably overlooked the references where this was explained in more
detail so a hint would be great. Thanks!

Gunnar

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de