[Kolab-devel] TODO list for Kolab Server 2.2.1 final

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Apr 1 16:28:55 CEST 2009

Hi!

* Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20090320 17:13]:
> * Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20090313 13:14]:
> >   - Document a way to work around kolab/issue3138 (problems with
> >     server upgrade from sarge to etch).

Since we have a real fix for kolab/issue3130 (Perl Error on Upgrade)
now, the detailed documentation for moving all data from and old
installation to a new one is less important now. You can still
install e.g. ix68-debian3.1 binaries created in a sarge chroot or on
a different machine on an etch or lenny server.

So I'll propably drop this TODO for 2.2.1 to have more time for testing.

During the final tests some issues showed up, so the remaining TODOs
for 2.2.1 in the kolab_2_2_branch are:

kolab/issue2535 (group:distributionlist at example.com doesn't work for Cyrus IMAP ACLs)
kolab/issue3520 (calendar with certain entries does not display in web client)
kolab/issue3521 (kolabmailboxfilter does not accept mail for user+extension at example.com)
kolab/issue3525 (free/busy regeneration aborts in server 2.2.1 without printing folder)

This means Kolab Server 2.2.1 is very close, but we missed our
appointed date of release. I adjusted the roadmap page for this.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998