[Kolab-devel] [issue3082] Kolab LDAP User Creation Problem

Michael kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 25 17:07:53 CEST 2008

New submission from Michael <mb at mic-net.org>:

I have installed the Kolab-Server 2.2.0 yesterday on a debian etch system. I
used the source and it installed without any problems.

But now I would create 2 Users with the same First Name and the same Last Name....
and it is not possible. Here is some explanation for this problem:

I added domain1.com and domain2.org

I created user1 at domain1.com with the First Name userfn and with the Last Name
userln. That's no problem...

But now I want to create a new user like user1 at domain.org with the First Name
userfn and with the Last Name userln (the same like the user before).

This is now not possible, because I got always the folowing error message:
LDAP Error: could not add object cn=userfn userln ,dc=domain1,dc=com: Already exists

Could i save the users in a subdirectory like domain1.com and the others in one
like domain2.com?

Greetings,

MIC

messages: 16831