[Kolab-devel] [issue3076] Failed pfb triggers should be dealt with

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Sep 25 12:09:50 CEST 2008

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20080919.862683),

after writing a calender folder, a Kolab Client must trigger
the partial freebusy list (pfb) creation, see freebusy.txt.
Kontact does this, but does not report failures.

Here is a console out put:
kontact: Triggering PFB update for
imaps://test1%40example.org@kolabserver.example.org:993/user/test2/Calendar/subcalendar/ :
getting
https://test1%40example.org@kolabserver.example.org/freebusy/trigger//ltest2/Calendar/subcalendar.pfb

the apache log shows that this request failed with status code 404.
Retrying in a webbrowser also shows this.

a) The result should be logged.
b) I guess we should also bring up a warning which can be switched off.
   The warning should be okay because I should be able to trigger when
   I can write to the IMAP server.

assignedto: till
messages: 16802
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Failed pfb triggers should be dealt with
topic: kde client, prokde35