[Kolab-devel] CeBIT Open Source: Linux Magazine and Linux Foundation Announce Call for Projects - Linux Magazine Online

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 17 17:42:51 CEST 2008

On Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Quoting Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:
> > Is this something for the kolab project (including some of
> > the surrounding projects):
> > http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/cebit_open_source_linux_magazin
> >e_and_linux_foundation_announce_call_for_projects
>
> The Kolab Konsortium has traditionally been present at Cebit and
> expect this to be the case for the next one as well.

We have not been there each time for CeBit
(Probably a mixup with the Linuxtag).

> I don't know if
> the Konsortium will apply for a free booth but I expect them to be
> there in any case.

The Kolab community could, but the problem is that we need to staff the booth
for the time of the trade show, which means a significant effort.
CeBIT tends to be quite expensive.
Would there be lot of volunteers to represent Kolab?

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)