[Kolab-devel] [issue3139] "Mark...as Read" does not work for multiple folders

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Oct 14 12:01:52 CEST 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

In the enterprise35 Kontact, I can select multiple folders  in the folder list
with Shift+click and Ctrl+click. While things like moving and copying work as
expected, the "Mark All Messages as Read" entry in either the context menu or
the "Folder" menu does not. If I use this function while having several folders
selected, only the messages in the folder that was selected last are marked as
read. What I would expect in this situation is that all messages in all selected
folders get marked as read.

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.9
Kontact: 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20080919.862683)

messages: 17083
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: "Mark...as Read" does not work for multiple folders
topic: enterprise35, kde client