[Kolab-devel] [issue3117] problem at identity change of diffrent usr in one account (win)

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 2 13:57:44 CEST 2008

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

version windows 20080916

Tester A has more Identities in Kontact.
As example here Tester B, Tester C, Tester D.

Tester A create a new Mail and change the identity to Tester B before sending
the email. The problem is that the password entry is shown for Tester A.

If I insert the password the email can't be send. If I change the account name
to Tester B with his password than the email can be send.

Why doesn't recognize contact the identity change and give me the right user to
set the password. . .

messages: 16942
nosy: basyskom, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: problem at identity change of diffrent usr in one account (win)