[Kolab-devel] bounced on alias name [Solved]

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:47:08 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> wrote:
> Op Tuesday 04 November 2008 22:16:45 schreef Alain Spineux:
>> > This one:
>> > https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1863 ?
>>
>> Yes it is
>
> okay, but according to Thomas this is not the right solution:
> "Using port 25 isn't an option, because the mails sent by amavis shouldn't go
> through amavis again."
> Perhaps you can convince Thomas to implement the patch anyhow, as it is better
> that what there is now.

It should not go through amavis, but It MUST resolve the aliases !
The good solution is to enable alias resolution after amavis,
this can be done by removing the "post-cleanup" in main.cf

@@@local_addr@@@:10026 inet n   -       n       -       -  smtpd
    -o content_filter=
> just remove this line    -o cleanup_service_name=post-cleanup
    -o local_recipient_maps=
    -o relay_recipient_maps=
    -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
    -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes
    -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
    -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
    -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000

> --
> Richard Bos
> We are borrowing the world of our children,
> It is not inherited from our parents.

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you