[Kolab-devel] (new) xfb concept (draft) available

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat May 3 21:12:06 CEST 2008

Dear Kolab-Developers,

from Kolab Server 2.1 to 2.2 we wanted to make better use of the extended
Freebusy lists (xfbs) and solve the team overview use case. The xfbs have
been invented for this use case originally. Internally we started with a
new draft concept before implmentation, but unfortunately did not get around
publishing it. (Originally Martin was to work on this, but he could not
continue working on it so I took over this task and thus did not have time
scheduled.)

The document is still not finished,
but in the best spirit of "publish early" I have put up a working copy
here: https://ftp.intevation.de/users/bernhard/scratch/

md5sum
02911407f03f09575a312a9c834b36d5
extended-freebusy-concept-0.92+dev20080503-ber1-pub2.pdf

WARNING: This is a working copy. It is subject to change!
(You can see from the URL name "scratch", this version is likely to go away.)
Comments are welcome, though this will probably only interesting to a few that
want to follow this closely. Others will want to wait for a better draft,
beta or release candidate version.

Best,
Bernhard