[Kolab-devel] delprune setting in cyrus.conf

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 31 19:23:30 CEST 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 22:29, Richard Bos wrote:
> Is period=1440 okay?  It could result in an expire command running during
> busy traffic hours (high load) on the server, which is not desired.

Good question, the comment in my file says that it is only necessary when
using duplicate delivery suppression, I do not think we do this anymore,
so maybe we should disable this line in total.

period=1440 means it runs every 24 hours, I wonder from where this is counted.
Cyrus imapd used to be restarted around midnight. Hmm anyway for expiring the
delivery suppression database this should be uncritical.