[Kolab-devel] [issue2567] contact vanishes when pressing Escape in "Select Resource Folder"

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 26 17:26:52 CET 2008

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise 20080307.783247)

In Contacts view,
select a contact (tested with one stored on IMAP),
right-click,
click on Move Contact To...
in the "Select Resource Folder" press Escape key
(in my test I had four possible target folders)

-> the contact vanishes (even after restart)

assignedto: till
messages: 14213
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, thomas, till, vkrause
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: contact vanishes when pressing Escape in "Select Resource Folder"
topic: enterprise35, kde client