[Kolab-devel] Is the www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html out of date?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Mar 18 19:15:31 CET 2008

In the file that is created as result of scheduling an event, a reference is
made to the following link: http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html
I believe that the page is out of date.  Is it e.g. not possible to build
kontact for kde-3.5?

I think that the same can be said, about the webpage that the above mentioned
webpage refers to: http://www.kolab.org/about-kolab-clients.html

It would be good if the pages can get a review, before kolab-2.2 is released.

Perhaps it is usefull to refer to the Client matrix pages in the wiki as well?
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_for_Kolab2
and
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Notes
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Address
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Tasks
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Calendar

For completeness, the full text the emails that are stored in the Calendar
folder:
This is a Kolab Groupware object.
To view this object you will need an email client that can understand the
Kolab Groupware format.
For a list of such email clients please visit
http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless