[Kolab-devel] Forged Sender from local IP's

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Mar 17 15:11:23 CET 2008

* Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> [20080314 14:15]:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 01:16:54PM +0100, Sascha Wilde wrote:
> > > I'm currently working on a solution to this problem.
> >
> > Meanwhile I fixed the problem.  For details see  kolab/issue2466 (How
> > should Kolab Filter handle mails from privileged networks?).
>
> There is no (re)solution in the issue....

"I will check in a preliminary patch to the CVS, which makes Kolab
Filter respect privileged networks in the above sense."

In msg13895 I stated that the patch solves the problem completely.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998