[Kolab-devel] Freebusy and private events

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Mar 14 22:23:28 CET 2008

Am Freitag 07 März 2008 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:

Hi,

> I think it was required like that in the free/busy draft.

Actually I doubt that. Can you show me the text?

> I think both
> would be fine as long as the user knows about it.

private events shall not show up with any details except begin/end datetime in
the extented fb information though.

(Hiding an event from the fb entirely is done differently by setting the "show
time as" option)

Regards,
-- martin konold

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126