[Kolab-devel] [issue2830] Default identity used for invitation even if other identity is set as organizer

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Jun 27 17:52:06 CEST 2008

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise 20080602.814375)
(I think this worked fine with 20080509.805827)

Two identities, default and non-default, both have configured their own smtp
transport with password authentication (enforced by the server).

I start to create a new event, switch the organizer to the non-default identity
and add a resource to invite.

When sending the mail, the non-default identity's transport is used, but the
default identity's email address is used as SMTP sender. Of course this
invitation mail gets rejected.

ORGANIZER and ATTENDEE field correctly contain the non-default identity, but