[Kolab-devel] [issue2792] kontact sometimes doesn't display a shared folder
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jun 18 14:12:55 CEST 2008
New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:
Two user A,B with different account.
1. A has activated to hide groupware folders.
(No subscribtion is used).
2. B shares his calendar folder with A and syncs.
3. A syncs and can see the calendar folder.
4. A restarts kontact and the shared calendar folder is no longer visible.
5. B shares his inbox folder with A read-only and syncs.
6. A syncs
=> A cannot see the shared inbox of B. This is wrong.
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
title: kontact sometimes doesn't display a shared folder
topic: kde client, prokde35
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
More information about the devel