[Kolab-devel] [issue2913] Let Syncolab synchronise all address books automaticly

Kostenzer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Jul 19 14:50:48 CEST 2008

New submission from Kostenzer <kostenzerr at yahoo.de>:

I'm a new synckolab user.
I have questions and can't find answers on the internet.

Since I have several address books, the synchronisation is clumsy:

For every address book you must make the right settings end then start synckolab
synchronisation.
Isn't it possible to let syncolab search all address books and let synchronise
them all together? (recursively?)
Or, do I not understand the way synckolab works?

Thanks

messages: 15817
nosy: kostenzer
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Let Syncolab synchronise all address books automaticly