[Kolab-devel] [issue2893] Error message for wrong setup after correction

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jul 14 18:36:29 CEST 2008

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

kontact win 20080603

It happened that we misconfigured Kontact with the wrong IP address for the
server  (192.168.129.10 instead of 192.168.128.10). At the first trial to send
an email, an error message pops up, telling that the server could not be found
(correct behaviour). We corrected the address then to 192.168.128.10.
When trying to send the email again, another popup comes up, telling the same
error with the old address again. But this popup is obscured by the
authentication dialog for the authentication at the correct server address.

messages: 15729
nosy: basyskom
status: unread
title: Error message for wrong setup after correction