[Kolab-devel] thomas: server release-notes.txt,1.291,1.292

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Jul 14 11:08:14 CEST 2008

Op Thursday 10 July 2008 12:28:28 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > shouldn't these package be updated to the released versions of the
> > applications?  The horde applications seem to be released on 25 May 2008
> > and some on 13 June 2008.
>
> we decided to delay the next Horde upgrade to the Kolab-2.2.1
> version. The critical part is actually the horde base package as
> several other parts of Kolab depend on this basis.
>
> You are right and we could upgrade to the newer versions without a
> very high risk of getting new and untested problems. But Horde is
> still considered experimental for the Kolab server at the moment and
> it makes more sense to give it the thourough testing it needs with the
> 2.2.1 release.

Thanks for the clarification.  Any idea when there will be patches available
against horde stable.  The current patches are against horde-3.2rc3
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/patches/horde/3.2-rc3/
What will be the strategy for horde patches (perhaps wait for a new 3.2.x
release)?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless