[Kolab-devel] [issue2426] Permissions problems on kolab shares

Diego Woitasen kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jan 28 12:25:45 CET 2008

New submission from Diego Woitasen <diegows at xtech.com.ar>:

When a user try to edit or delegate an item on another users's shared (calendar,
notes or tasks) Horde reports permissions errors. I have discovered that the
problem is on ImapFolder_Permission, because it must use MYRIGHTS IMAP command
to get ACLs from foreign mailboxes.

The steps to reproduce are easy, just create two users, share calendar, notes or
tasks, then try to add an event on the share.

I've attached a patch that add myrights to PHP IMAP extension. I think it's the
first step to solve the problem. I've already sent this patch to PHP project.

files: php-myrights.patch
messages: 13477
nosy: diegows
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Permissions problems on kolab shares