[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.2 & global address book

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Jan 22 12:14:47 CET 2008

HI,
	kolab is a multidomain server and the global address book contain mail
addresses form all domains.

To preserve privacy I think it's necessary that a user could see only addresses
form his own domain and not form others.

Is it possible to modify thunderbird and Horde configuration to have this working?

How?

I don't have test it, but I suppose something is be modify in webadmin interface
too, isn't it?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi