[Kolab-devel] Hey, Horde is real ugly...

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Fri Jan 11 11:16:58 CET 2008

Hi Bernhard,

Am Freitag, 4. Januar 2008 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> On Thursday 03 January 2008 16:17, Stefan Gohmann wrote:
> > >
> > > Please do.
> > > Feedback from some users suggest that it is better as a default.
> >
> > we also changed the default layout, see
> > http://www.univention.de/fileadmin/produkte/bilder/071112_ugs_webclient.p
> >ng
> >
> > It based on the WPS-Soper theme.
>
> Stefan,
> did you make further changes?
> If yes, would you be willing to share the onces that are not Univention
> coporate design specific?

we have changed a lot of settings. You find the theme without our graphics
here http://download.univention.de/download/themes/horde/

Cheers
Stefan
Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann at univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1  28359 Bremen             fax: +49 421 22 232-99
                       http://www.univention.de