[Kolab-devel] [issue2389] contact: After creating a new contact, while I have to select a contact resource the cursor is a clock.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jan 10 10:39:50 CET 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev. 751182

I have to contact resources and enter a new contact.
I press ok and while I'm asked to select a resource the mouse cursor is a clock.
This is confusing. The user could think, he doesn't need to enter something, but
he has to select a resource.

assignedto: till
messages: 13334
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, thomas, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: contact: After creating a new contact, while I have to select a contact resource the cursor is a clock.
topic: kde client, prokde35