[Kolab-devel] [issue2382] An attendee should not have a event in his calendar, which status an organisor changed to "decline"
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jan 8 11:29:37 CET 2008
New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:
Test: (Three user A,B,C with different accounts)
1. A creates an event and adds B and C as attendee.
2. B accepts this event conditional.
3. C accepts this event conditional.
4. A enters the mails into his calendar.
=> the test event is in the calendar and B and C accepted it cond.
5. A edits the event: B's status becomes "accepted"
and C's status becomes "declined"
6. A press ok and sends the mails.
=> B and C get update mails.
7. C enters his update mail into the calendar.
Now C has a status of "declined", but the event is still in his calendar.
If C has declined the event normally, the event wouldn't be entered into the
nosy: ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
title: An attendee should not have a event in his calendar, which status an organisor changed to "decline"
topic: kde client, prokde35
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
More information about the devel