[Kolab-devel] start using configure's --htmldir to define the webserver directory location (spec file update needed)

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Feb 19 09:28:04 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:15:44AM +0100, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> >> I'm neither opposed or in favor of this. As you know I still intend to
> >> rewrite this thing because it is currently still very broken. We need
> >> this to be a real web application that can be installed on just any
> >> virtual host.
> >>
> >> Just hold on the change until we have RC2 out. If you are certain it
> >> does not damage the OpenPKG install and it helps you on SuSE, commit
> >> it right after that.

How is the source tarbal created at the moment?  Is it might on
an openpkg installation, or another one?  If it is made on another
than the person creating the tarbal, should the problem.  As the only
reliable way of creating a tarbal (for release) is with
'DISTCHECK_.....="--without-openpkg" make distcheck' as that will
make certain that every file needed is in the tarbal...

> > I'll commit after the rc2, When will rc2 be released?
> > The openpkg installation won't be affected.  If I'm correct looking at the
> > spec file:
> > http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolab-webadmin/kolab-webadmin.spec?rev=1.18&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
> > There is no ./configure used.  If that is really true than the openpkg
> > is not affected.
>
> Great :)

Any idea about the RC2 release date?

--