[Kolab-devel] wilde: server/perl-kolab/lib/Kolab Cyrus.pm, 1.2, 1.3

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Feb 14 19:37:22 CET 2008

Op Thursday 14 February 2008 18:33:08 schreef cvs at kolab.org:
>  Kolab::reloadConfig("/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globals");

How is this going to work on other distributions than openpkg?  I'm actually
very disappointed to see such a commit without a accompanying warning stating
that this has to be fixed for non openpkg distributions!

Right now it -fully- neglects the community, nice Valentine present!

ps: I understand that to make this update work correctly on non openpkg
distributions requires quite some effort, adding an FIXME warning should
therefor an automatic alternative.  It would be complete with sending an
request to the devel ML to ask someone to implement the non openpkg part.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless