[Kolab-devel] [issue2475] Kontact corrupting attachments

Neville Makopo kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 13 14:45:03 CET 2008

New submission from Neville Makopo <neville at impilinux.co.za>:

I'm not sure if there is a similar or same issue reported before but since i
couldnt see one I thought I should report this:
The problem occured on Kontact Enterprise rev. 738552

1. User A sends an email with an attachment to User B
2. User B receives the email and opens the attached file
3. The attached does not open, error message - "The file is corrupt and cannot
be opened"

This occurs to any file type.It appears to me that as soon as a file is attached
to an email in kontact it becomes corrupt, including the remaining copy in the
Sent Items folder.

regards,
neville

assignedto: till
messages: 13679
nosy: highvoltage, kompressor, ludwig, thomas, till, wrobel
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Kontact corrupting attachments
topic: kde client