[Kolab-devel] Inbox view in Horde with Toltech

Thomas Black tsblack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:42:28 CET 2008

Hi There

> But I know that Toltec also tested Horde rather early on, so they
> might have some ideas on how to work around this "issue".

I speak to Joon Radley from Toltec fairly frequently. There is no work
around that he's aware of. The reason this is separated seems to do
with how Outlook manages transports and storage, with his tool working
on the storage side and not on the transport side so it doesn't touch
your inbox server side or how mail is fetched from it, but rather once
it arrives in your PST. I think that's the just of it.

Given the amount of users that use the Toltec connector I was hoping
there was a work around in Horde. I've noticed that some people use
sieve to forward into a sub-folder, but what happens if you want to
enable a auto-responder seeing as you can only use one of those
services at a time. Or is it possible to use more? Is their any way
Horde can use an Inbox other than your top-level Inbox?

Cheers

-Thomas