[Kolab-devel] [issue2472] "Default event color" is not used

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 12 16:54:09 CET 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

I'm using kontact with several resources. What I noticed is that events that are
not assigned to a category do not get the "Default event color" assigned, but
rather the colour of the resource they're from. What I would expect is that the
category colour of uncategorised events is set to "Default event color". That's
the way it worked in the proko2 client.

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.8
Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20080201.769476)
on Kubuntu 7.10

messages: 13672
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: "Default event color" is not used
topic: prokde35